As a student midwife you are invited to become an active member of the Maine Association of CPMs, lending your voice to the progress of midwifery on the state and national level. By joining MACPM you become a member of NACPM, a national membership you can carry to any state. Keep up to date on current issues and opportunities, make connections with practicing midwives in the state, and help to shape the future of midwifery by joining MACPM.
- Student Membership costs $25 annually
- Annual renewal is required to maintain membership
- Membership cost includes both MACPM and NACPM
- When you become a CPM your Student Membership will be upgraded to a CPM Membership (usually $150/yr) for the remainder of the year
- Continue your NACPM membership in any state